For those following this feed, here are January’s Top 10 Posts on the new WOWNDADI:
Hanging around with talented people is inspiring. For me, one of the great things about blogging is the brilliant people I get to meet. The conversation has been quieter this month, as many of the discussions have been face to face, rather than in the comments. Do add your comments to posts, I value them very much – even a single sentence can spark an inspiring discussion.
The ten most read posts in January were:
- Why Don’t You See What You Can Do in an hour (with 3,815 views this month).
- Watch out for the frogs!
- The Now Habit – Dealing with Procrastination.
- A Sense of History.
- 10 Tips To Gain You a Better 08
- Getting Started with GTD
- Never Lose Another Thought Again!
- ThinkingRock is 2 good!
- Too Much Choice – Too Little Happiness
- How to Deal with Being Overwhelmed at Work.
The close runner up was 5 Ways to Reduce the Stress of Choice. Thank you to all who have commented or linked to posts – I plan to make one by one mentions during the rest of the month!