Last month’s top 10 is a little later than advertised. I’ll blame the blog move, which has lead to lots of refactoring. I’ve enjoyed reading back through old posts and your comments.
Anyway, straight to the top 10 posts from August:
- Get out of the groove…
- 10 Tips for better PowerPoint
- Watch out for the frogs
- See it, hear it – not the death of PowerPoint
- A WINning strategy for productivity
- 3 Things not to forget in a presentation
- ThinkRock is 2 good!
- A Time To…
- How to Deal with Being Overwhelmed at Work
- The Now Habit – Dealing with Procrastination
Filed under: productivity |